[ic] Not charging sales tax on certain items, even in home state?

Lyn St George interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Oct 5 13:42:02 2002

On Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:54:57 -0400 (EDT), Rick Shank wrote:

>Where can I set this variable easily and have it work for this catalog?
>My new catalogs that I make with makecat seem to specify this variable in
>the etc/after.cfg , but this older catalog (on the same server) doesn't
>include that file.   Is it easily set through the admin interface?
>
>~rick shank

I must confess to not being a regular user of the UI, but if you
open 'catalog.cfg' in Vi or Vim, then you just need to add:
	NonTaxableField	nontaxable
and reconfigure the catalogue.

ISTR that the UI can open and edit files also.

-
Cheers
Lyn St George
+ http://www.zolotek.net .. eCommerce hosting, consulting