[ic] Please help! I'm desperate!!!

Philip Alves interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Oct 5 14:41:09 2002

I've sent a couple of messages about this in the past while, and have kept
reading, and experimenting on my own, but I'm still nowhere.

I'm using IC 4.8.6 with gdbm.  I'm trying to set up multiple shipping
addresses, which will be used in a select box on checkout.html.  Here's the
catch, though:  the customer will not be able to enter shipping addresses
themselves from the website.  This will all be done on the backend in the
userdb.txt file.  In other words, all of the users information will be set
up by staff ahead of time.

I've been trying to figure out how this information is formatted properly.
I've looked at ship_addresses.html for ideas, but that appears to do things
in a sql kind of way.  I've looked through the mailing list, through the
docs, the posts at Interchangeville, but I'm lost and have no compass!

Can anyone at least point me in the right direction?  Is this a simpler
problem than I think?  Am I overlooking something?  Please help.

Desperatley,

Philthy