[ic] How can I track user sessions and paths through my site

Andrew Brown interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Oct 5 16:40:01 2002

I want to be able to track exactly where each user session goes through the
site. I should be to able to see for example session 25R6fZie .... entered
at a specific place, then went here etc..... then exited here. I tried using
in the admin show active sessions but it doesn't give me the information I
want.

I use sawmill as my webserver gui log tracking software. It doesn't show
where each session goes throughout the site. Does anyone have any
suggestions on how I can track each session and where they go throughout the
site?

Thanks

Andrew