[ic] How can I track user sessions and paths through my site

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Oct 5 19:21:01 2002

> I want to be able to track exactly where each user session goes
> through the
> site. I should be to able to see for example session 25R6fZie .... entered
> at a specific place, then went here etc..... then exited here. I
> tried using
> in the admin show active sessions but it doesn't give me the information I
> want.
>

> I use sawmill as my webserver gui log tracking software. It doesn't show
> where each session goes throughout the site. Does anyone have any
> suggestions on how I can track each session and where they go
> throughout the
> site?
>
> Thanks
>
> Andrew

have you looked at usertrack in I believe logs/. There are a plethora of log
tracking files in there.

Paul

PS, bet this is the first time "plethora" has been used in the list ;)