[ic] USPS Webtools APIs

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Oct 5 21:09:01 2002

Grant wrote:

> >As I said, each of us need to find what works the best for us. And, that
> >involves looking at, and evaluating other possibilities. I appreciate that
> >you have presented your case and told us what is working for you. I'm happy
> >that it's meeting your particular needs.
> >
> >-= Jim =-
>
> Absolutely, I find the best way to do that is to know as much as possible
> about all the different options out there.
>
> - Grant

    I would agree with that as well.

My question started out slow and then quickly spun into lots of good
information.  I'll read through all of the responses again and do more
research into FedEx and UPS.  My one main concern with non-USPS
was the PO box issues but it seems, from what I'm hearing, that it
must not often be an issue which could certainly be handled on an individual
basis.

Jon