[ic] IC Woes

Administrator interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Oct 6 03:52:01 2002

Hey There:

I have a stupid question for ya'll. I have been trying to install IC
4.8.6 on a server at an ISP running Redhat 7.2 perl 5.6.1  and apache
1.3. I am having no luck getting this thing to run successfully. I
always get page not found errors. I did everything default like the
manual said but still no go.

 I went home and insalled the same version of IC as a default install
like the manual but on redhat 8.0 with perl 5.8.0 and apache 2.0 and
running on localhost and it started working perfectly the first time.

Is it possible that the ISP has something blocking IC as they do not
support it.

Thanks
Anthony