[ic] No match found for mode 'upsg', quantity '', returning 0.

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 7 11:23:01 2002

Soheil wrote:
> I am using IC 4.8.6 on a FreeBSD server
> Today, suddenly one of my catalogs started giving me this error on the
> checkout page:
>
> No match found for mode 'upsg', quantity '', returning 0.
>

> I haven't changed anything, so I don't know where to look for this error!
>
> Can anyone please help me?
>
> Thanks so much

Hi Soheil

On checkout there is is a reference to [data session ship_message], and a
surrounding [if] block. I had customized my shipping and was always getting
some sort of complaint from this note, however my shipping was always
calculating correctly so I just deleted the [data session ship_message] and
surrounding [if] block. It seems to me that it is there for the developer
and not the customer, simply because of the output.

If you didn't change anything, double check your settings, and if shipping
is still calculating, [comment] out said message. Although it probably is
not the preferred remedy among the more advanced IC users, but I remember my
catalogs just humming along and then all of a sudden I start getting a ship
message, not having changed anything, and not miscalculating shipping, so,
what are you gonna do :)

HTH

Paul