[ic] Real-Time Credit Card Transactions And Storing Credit Card Data

Matthew Villa interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 7 12:30:01 2002

Hey everyone,

I'm currently authorizing credit cards in real time and storing the
transaction ID in the "order_id" column in the transactions table. Then,
when the order has been processed we then capture funds from the open
authorization.

However, I need to be able to store the credit card information in our
database for reference purposes. I plan on using real-time credit card
transactions but also want to store credit cards too. Of course I need
the data to be encrypted. Using PGP will be good enough. Can someone
give information on how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Matthew Villa
Application Developer