[ic] Fwd: Your message to Interchange-mailinglist awaits moderator approval

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 8 12:44:00 2002

Is anyone else getting these? Some joker set up an "interchange mailing
list" here:

... and now every time I post something to this list, I get the below
message from their "list". I'm guessing that they've subscribed their list
to this one. Written to the admin but haven't gotten a reply.

- Ed L.

>Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 17:36:02 +0200
>To: edl@newmediaems.com

>Your mail to 'Interchange-mailinglist' with the subject
>
>     Re: [ic] If and the time tag
>
>Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
>
>The reason it is being held:
>
>     Message has implicit destination
>
>Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
>notification of the moderator's decision.

463 Main St., Suite D         eCommerce | Consulting | Hosting
Placerville, CA  95667        edl@newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (530) 622-9426 Fax