[ic] BOA gateway problem

Brian Thomas interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 8 13:58:01 2002

Hello,
	Ive running interchange for some time now and I keep having one problem that I
have not tracked down yet. Im using the BoA payment gateway and I cannot keep
the order id's in sync. I keep having orders that the payment was "faith" or
nothing at all, and this screws up the order id between BoA and my interchange
site. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this and if there is a way to
force either interchange or BoA to use a specific order id, so that I can keep
them in sync. Please let me know any of any thoughts or solutions. I thank you
in advance for your time and effort.

Brian Thomas

Network System Administrator