[ic] [Fwd: Your message to Interchange-mailinglist awaits moderator approval]

Terry interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 8 16:50:01 2002

Hi Barry,
I've sent only one inquiry to the ICDEV list and yes, I received that
message too. I thought it was "normal" since it was my first post...

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org]On Behalf Of Barry
Treahy, Jr.
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 9:45 AM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
moderator approval]

  Is anyone else receiving these peculiar messages when posting to the
ICDEV list?

Your mail to 'Interchange-mailinglist' with the subject

    Re: [ic] Interchange goes to sleep?

The reason it is being held:

    Message has implicit destination

notification of the moderator's decision.

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028