[ic] Having a couple of problems...

Vanessa interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 8 18:53:00 2002

I'm an Interchange novice and perhaps you guys can point me in the right
direction.  I'm paying an ISP who supplies Interchange catalogs for me
but I get no help setting up my catalog without consulting fees.   I'm
pretty sharp and I think a guide may help me.

1. Where can I find an Interchange END user's guide.  I've looked all
over the interchange.redhat.com site and maybe I'm just overlooking it.
2. What's the problem when I enable secure server and I get an undefined
catalog error?  Is this my problem or my ISP?  How do I fix it.
3. I can't get my shipping and handling to come out on check out.  Only
taxes.  I've told the wizard that I would like these charges applied but
apparently not in the right place.

Anything you guys can tell me to get me started will be greatly and
sincerely appreciated.

Thank you.