[ic] Modify Price /w out Changing it..?

Karen Gold interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 9 09:53:00 2002

Hi All,

Can someone explain, in more detail, what needs to be changed in the
UI/pages/admin/entry.html page

I can't seem to make it work. After I hit recalc or place-order it goes back
to the database price.

Should there be more than just:
catalog.cfg:
    CommonAdjust    $, ;:sale_price, ;:price, ==:options

AND

../UI/pages/admin/entry.html:
	<INPUT NAME=mv_searchspec>
	</TD>
	<TD BGCOLOR=__UI_C_INTBLOCK__ VALIGN=TOP ALIGN=CENTER>
	<INPUT TYPE=text NAME="mv_order_quantity"  SIZE=3>
	</TD>
	[set mv_UseModifier]mv_price[/set]
	<TD BGCOLOR=__UI_C_INTBLOCK__ VALIGN=TOP ALIGN=RIGHT>&nbsp;
	<input name="[modifier-name mv_price]" size=12>
	</TD>
	<TH BGCOLOR=__UI_C_INTBLOCK__ WIDTH="2">&nbsp;</TH>
	<TD BGCOLOR=__UI_C_INTBLOCK__ VALIGN=TOP ALIGN=RIGHT>&nbsp;

Thx.