[ic] We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...

Rene Hertell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 9 14:22:01 2002

> on 9/10/02 6:26 pm, Rene Hertell at interchange-users@hertell.com wrote:
>
> > Did you make sure that the link-file belongs to the same owner
> and group as
> > Interchange?
>
> kiop% cd src
> kiop% ls -l
> total 152
[snip]
> -rw-------  1 root     interch    412 Oct  9 15:22 DEADJOE
> -rwxr-xr-x  1 interch  interch    146 Oct  9 17:43 compile.pl
> looks like it.

> I have one catalogue using INET and one using UNIX.
> The INET internal server errors
> The UNIX one comes up with the page in the subject line.

the link-file that you should be checking is in your cgi-bin directory
(/home/httpd/cgi-bin or whatever). Check the rights on that one too.

I would say that all ic files should belong to interch and to the group
interch. The catalog itself should be manageable by interch (same group as
interch etc.)

Rene