[ic] (CGI mapping error: Undefined catalog:) With working site - 4.8.6-1 rpm

Rick Eicher II interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 9 15:34:02 2002

I have a site that has been up and running for months. But now when I go
to it I get 404 errors. So I check the logs of apache and interchange.
Apache logs have nothing in there. Interchange logs show:

[09/October/2002:13:59:41 -0500] - /cgi-bin/inventory CGI mapping error:
Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/inventory at
/usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Server.pm line 182.

I can restart the interchange server and it all works again for a while.

When I search the archives I get two hits of when I had this problem
when I first started setting this up. This problem is common when first
setting up a catalog, but I am unsure about this since it has run fine
for months.

Anyone ever had a working site start doing this?

Thanks,
Rick