[ic] HELP

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Oct 9 20:42:01 2002

> I moved the menu bar (Home, Login, About Us) to the top -right hand
> corner.  Then I used the Administrator Wizard and the buttons where
> gone.  The information is still set in all three templates.  I have
> re-applied changes.  How can I get the information to show again?
>
> Help,
>
>  Kellie

What exactly did you try and do in the Wizard Kellie? Also, are just the
image buttons missing, or the entire bar?

If the image buttons are coming up missing, right click on the missing image
and verify that it is still looking in the correct path/to/image.gif.

I am thinking maybe you just messed up a __IMG_DIR__ variable.

If the entire bar is gone, make sure you didn't place it inside an [if]
block.

HTH
Paul