[ic] We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...

mike karthauser interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 10 04:40:01 2002

on 9/10/02 9:19 pm, Rene Hertell at interchange-users@hertell.com wrote:

> I don't know about the dir-structure of the freebsd systems, but my apache
> html-stuff is located by default under /var/www/html (and the cgi-stuff
> under /var/www/cgi-bin)...

my cgi-bin is at
/usr/local/www/cgi-bin

-rwxr-xr-x  1 interch  interch   7560 Oct  9 18:22 brightstorm
-rwsr-xr-x  1 interch  interch  28268 Oct  9 17:45 demo1
-rwsr-xr-x  1 interch  interch  28268 Oct  9 18:14 demo_store

> If you can figure out where your for example your apache default
> index.html-page is located (that one that shows up at http://localhost),
> then I can come with some more hints. For now I think that you have no idea
> where the link-program (shop.cgi-file)  is installed

The shopfile i guess you are refering to is any of the above. I had not had
this file refered to as the 'link' file so this is why i showed confusion.

my html files are located at:
/usr/local/www/data

drwxrwxr-x   3 interch  interch   512 Oct  9 18:22 brightstorm
drwxrwxr-x   3 interch  interch   512 Oct  9 17:45 demo1
drwxrwxr-x   3 interch  interch   512 Oct  9 18:14 demo_store

the web route to my apacheserver is
http://kiop.brightstorm.co.uk/

results:

>http://kiop.brightstorm.co.uk/cgi-bin/demo1/admin/login?mv_session_id=hpNmUSni&
mv_pc=1&destination=admin%2findex
> Internal Server Error

This catalogue is run under INET mode
If i click the link to the admin section again I get

>http://kiop.brightstorm.co.uk/cgi-bin/demo1/admin/index.html
> Internal Server Error

So under INET i am getting a session variable once but again it looks like
permissions.
--
Mike Karthauser
Managing Director - Brightstorm Ltd