[ic] We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 10 04:48:00 2002

mike karthauser wrote:

> my cgi-bin is at
> /usr/local/www/cgi-bin
>
> -rwxr-xr-x  1 interch  interch   7560 Oct  9 18:22 brightstorm
> -rwsr-xr-x  1 interch  interch  28268 Oct  9 17:45 demo1
> -rwsr-xr-x  1 interch  interch  28268 Oct  9 18:14 demo_store

> The shopfile i guess you are refering to is any of the above. I had not had
> this file refered to as the 'link' file so this is why i showed confusion.
>
> my html files are located at:
> /usr/local/www/data
>
> drwxrwxr-x   3 interch  interch   512 Oct  9 18:22 brightstorm
> drwxrwxr-x   3 interch  interch   512 Oct  9 17:45 demo1
> drwxrwxr-x   3 interch  interch   512 Oct  9 18:14 demo_store
>
> the web route to my apacheserver is
> http://kiop.brightstorm.co.uk/
>
> results:
>

>>http://kiop.brightstorm.co.uk/cgi-bin/demo1/admin/login?mv_session_id=hpNmUSni&
>
> mv_pc=1&destination=admin%2findex
>
>>Internal Server Error
>

> This catalogue is run under INET mode
> If i click the link to the admin section again I get
>

>>http://kiop.brightstorm.co.uk/cgi-bin/demo1/admin/index.html
>>Internal Server Error
>

> So under INET i am getting a session variable once but again it looks like
> permissions.

http://kiop.brightstorm.co.uk/cgi-bin/brightstorm

is working.

http://kiop.brightstorm.co.uk/cgi-bin/brightstorm/admin/login

is not working.

What is your apache log file saying?
What is error.log of Interchange saying?

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]