[ic] ic + postgres newbie problems

Richard Barrington interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 10 09:56:00 2002

On Fri, 2002-10-11 at 02:20, Rick Eicher II wrote:
> If the DB does not look right I would go back and remake your catalog.
> Watch for any errors while doing so. You might have to drop your broken
> DB (dropdb).

Ok, I've dropped the db, (and dpkg --purge and apt-get install) and then
run makecat again, but still get these errors on the restart:

table 'products' failed: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  Relation
"products" does not exist at /usr/lib/interchange/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line
1370.

foundation config error: products not a database, cannot use as products
file

The tables aren't being created automatically. At what point should IC
be creating the tables? (or am I wrong in assuming it will?)

Richard.