[ic] Re: adding extra information into the shopping cart structure

John Allman interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 10 11:21:00 2002

Jerry Brady wrote:

>I use:
>
><INPUT TYPE="checkbox" NAME="[modifier-name hotdip]" value="Y">
>
>in one of my checkout pages to set a modifier to let me know if the item
>is needed urgently by the customer.  This works in within the context of
>the [item-list] directive and will automagically get the form field name
>so that your modifier value gets set upon submit or refresh of the page.
>
>- Jerry

Hmmm - i dont appear to have a [modifier-name] tag. i put it in my page
and looked at the source and i could see <input type=hidden
name=[modifier name quickorder] value=1> which i'm guessing i shouldn't
have been able to see. i'm using interchange 4.6.5. is this a new tag or
is it one you wrote yourself or am i wrong and it is there?

thanks

John