[ic] modifying category_vertical component table background color

Nick Maguire interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 10 11:25:00 2002

>>    What he needs to do is set up a new style class in
>>templates/foundation/theme.cfg and change the class in the td to reference
>>his new class.  I am theorizing that he is not familiar with CSS which is
>>why I suggested something like webmonkey.com .

Why a new class, why not plagiarise the "categorybar" class?

I have very little experience in css but surely the KISS principle applies
("Keep It Simple Stupid"). At least using the theme.cfg they can change
their look dead easy?

Going down the line of <td> will mean a lot of editing if someone decides to
change corp colours from red to blue or suddenly doesnt like the colour!