[ic] modifying category_vertical component table background color

Nick Maguire interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 10 11:58:01 2002

Sorry if my KISS principle has offended you ! I'm not calling anyone
stoopid! Doh

I see your point about copying this class and renaming it categorybarvert
and changing that bit, however if the person attempting to change the colour
has little experience in styles then making one change, one colour, is the
easiest route IMHO.

I have not found any "undesirable effects" of doing what I have said and if
I find any I'd change the class for the "affected area". But that's my way
of working.