[ic] Re: adding extra information into the shopping cart structure

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 10 12:37:01 2002

At 04:24 PM 10/10/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Jerry Brady wrote:
>

>>I use:
>>
>><INPUT TYPE="checkbox" NAME="[modifier-name hotdip]" value="Y">
>>
>>in one of my checkout pages to set a modifier to let me know if the item
>>is needed urgently by the customer.  This works in within the context of
>>the [item-list] directive and will automagically get the form field name
>>so that your modifier value gets set upon submit or refresh of the page.
>>
>>- Jerry
>>

>Hmmm - i dont appear to have a [modifier-name] tag. i put it in my page
>and looked at the source and i could see <input type=hidden name=[modifier
>name quickorder] value=1>

That's a typo - if that is what you actually have on the page, then there's
your problem. Should be:

         <input type=hidden name=[modifier-name quickorder] value=1>

- Ed L.