[ic] Barlink

Schuyler Langdon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 10 14:56:01 2002

> On 10 Oct 2002 at 14:15, Chris Bartholomew wrote:
>
> > The only subroutine I could find was this, in the category_vertical:
<snip>
> > Does this look OK?
> >

> No,
> copy the code below to your catalog.cfg file
<snip>
Nora

bar_link is in catalog_before.cfg, and there is no need to put the routine
in catalog.cfg. The most likely possiblity is that the search parameter in
the database is stored with quotes as someone previously mentioned. What
type of db are you using? You mentioned something about modifying the text
files manually -- you would have to also change the dbm, gdbm or what ever
database you are using. This is most easily done through the table editor in
the UI.

Schuyler Langdon
GatorDev