[ic] 4.9.3 CVS

Salvador Caballe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 10 17:02:01 2002

A Dijous 10 Octubre 2002 19:50, vàreu escriure:
> On Thu, 10 Oct 2002, Salvador Caballe wrote:
>
> SC>>Any one runs the Interchange 4.9.3 from CVS ?
> SC>>
> SC>>I'm not be able to install, this beta release.
> SC>>
> SC>>I have and error in 'configure' , I ask to the list  but no answer :(
> SC>>
> SC>>http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-October/0269
>81.html SC>>
> SC>>
> SC>>At present I run the 4.8.6 without problem.
>
> You need to define your problem better.

Thanks for your answer.

I have the interchange 4.8.6 runnig, with no problem.
in the same machine.

-1
 I donwloand the last CVS version.
 (same problem with nightly_builds )

-2
 I run ./configure

-3
I get this error:

server/unixmode.......Unknown directive 'TagDir'
In line 3 of the configuration file 'interchange.cfg':
TagDir 0

error.log
- - - [07/octubre/2002:11:39:01 +0200] - - Unknown directive 'TagDir'
> In line 3 of the configuration file 'interchange.cfg':
> TagDir 0

Then I read in  the WATSNEW file :
 - New TagDir directive (default is VENDROOT/code) sets the
      directory (or directories) which are searched for code definitions
      set by UserTag and CodeDef.

If TagDir is OK why say Unknown directive 'TagDir'??

I also look at test.pl script:
print CONFIG <<EOF;
Catalog  test $ENV{MINIVEND_ROOT} /test
TcpMap $ENV{MINIVEND_PORT} -
TagDir 0
TagDir etc
EOF

The test interchange.cfg file is build  by test.pl in  interchange/blib/
during INSTALL, but if the TagDir is not a valid directive !

is never ending history..

Salvador