[ic] Re: Required Perl module ... not present - 4.8.6

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Oct 10 17:31:09 2002

Rick Eicher II writes:

> I have upgraded our perl on our server. Now when I start interchange I
> get:
>

>    Required Perl module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet not present.
> Aborting
>    catalog.
>    In line 6 of the configuration file 'interchange.cfg':
>    Require module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet
>
> I have this line in the interchange.cfg file.
>
> Require module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet
>

> This worked before the perl upgrade. I am wondering if I need to modify
> the @INC for perl. If so how is this done? If not what other tricks
> should I try?
>
> Perl 5.8.0
> Interchange 4.8.6 (tarball)

Have you made sure that in your new Perl installation the
prerequisites for V:P:AuthorizeNet are met:

=head1 PREREQUISITES

 Net::SSLeay

   or

 LWP::UserAgent and Crypt::SSLeay

Ciao
       Racke

--
Prolific Interchange Consulting (Excellent German Quality !).
Take a look at Materialboerse (http://www.materialboerse.de/), WITT