[ic] Re: 4.9.3 CVS Now OK

Salvador Caballe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 11 02:50:02 2002

I just solved the 4.9.3 install problem.

I run 4.8.6 in /usr/local/interchange in the same machine
and I try to install the 4.9.3 in /usr/local/interchange2/

but there is a problem in 4.9.3 install scripts because
allways  install the files  in /usr/local/interchange/
although you define other directory name.

I just renamed the 4.8.6 directory before run ./configure
and then I install the 4.9.3 in default /usr/local/interchange
and now all is OK.