[ic] HTML in SQL database

George Osvald interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 11 06:45:01 2002

I would like to simplify the file management in Interchange. I want  to run
several catalogs from one SQL database serving HTML componets from the
database using them in HTML pages in all catalogs. That way I would only have
to change one component stored in SQL as text and the change would affect all
pages using that component in all catalogs.
For example I would put <head></head> with all the stuff within the tags into
SQL database and in the actual pages on server side it would look like this:
[item-data HTML head] or something similar.

I wander if anyone tried this or is there a different solution giving me the
same result?

--

Regards,

George Osvald