[ic] Special Thanks

Chris Bartholomew interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 11 10:53:01 2002

I just wanted to let everyone know how great this board is and how awesome
the people are who share and help others.  In particular I would like to
thank Nora Heuer, Schuyler Langdon, Jeff Dafoe, Jonathan Siegel and Dan
Browning.  These people went above and beyond. I know there are a lot of
others out there helping and searching (otherwise we would not be getting
hundreds of emails a day).  Thanks again and keep making this a great board.
I can only hope I learn enough from my efforts that I can contribute more.
If you have graphics or design or HTML help, I'm your help.

Chris