[ic] mv_price and CommonAdjust

John Allman interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 11 10:57:02 2002

Hi - I'm still trying to manually set the price of an item when
ordering. I've managed to set mv_price for that item to a new value and
have confirmed that the item has this new value for mv_price in the cart
by using [dump]. I am having problems getting it to display this new
price on the basket page. I'll be the first to admit that my
understanding of CommonAdjust is as vague as can be but i believe i need
to alter it in catalog.cfg to allow me to override the price with
mv_price? I've tried CommonAdjust $ in catalog.cfg but it makes no
difference.

I am quite over my head here - can anyone point me in the right direction?

John