[ic] Excluding items from display - sometimes

Michael Goldfarb interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 11 11:39:00 2002

#2 actually shouldn't be too difficult.
To show a special offer for people who have orders greater than $25, try
something like this on your checkout.html page.

[seti variable_name][total-cost noformat=1][/seti]
[if type="scratch" term="variable_name" op=">" compare="25"]
Put your special offer HTML here
[/if]