[ic] CyberCash MCKencrypt & MCKdecrypt On RH v7.x

Cameron B. Prince interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 11 12:21:01 2002

Hey guys,

Long time no see... Hope things are going well for you all.

I've ran into a snag and I wonder if anyone has covered this before. A
client has migrated from a RH v6.2 machine to a RH v7.3 machine. In the
process, we discovered that the CyberCash libraries are no longer working:

$ ./MCKencrypt
bash: ./MCKencrypt: No such file or directory

$ strace -v ./MCKencrypt
execve("./MCKencrypt", ["./MCKencrypt"], [/* 25 vars */]) = 0
strace: exec: No such file or directory

I'm not sure if it's a kernel issue, or a glib issue, but they just simply
won't work.

Any ideas?

My fear is it may be time to switch payment gateways.

Thanks,

Cameron