[ic] Re: Statistic Tools for Interchange

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 11 13:01:00 2002

Oliver Fürst writes:

> Hello List,
>
> first of all I want to thank everyone who has made this great tool available
> for us.
>
> My question is, if there is any tool beside the UI to get any statistic from
> my webshop ?
>
> So I would like to know something like: Which products are put to the
> basket, but the basket was not buyed or which products the customer has
> looked at, before he has buyed this product  and so on.

At one point in the past I started to work on this. To take a look
what information is provided now configure your Apache like that:

LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\" %T
%v \"%{X-Track}o\"" full
CustomLog /var/log/apache/shop_access.log full

If you watch this log, you'll see informations about sessions,
items viewed, items put in the basket etc.

You should be able to process these data with the ShopSuxess software.

> Is there a tool on the market ? Or would it be a good idea to write
> something like this, who could help ??

I'm heavily interested in extending these facilities, but currently
I'm unable to this just for fun.

> I think a shop system could be much more worth with such a tool.

Yesss !

Bye
    Racke

--
Prolific Interchange Consulting (Excellent German Quality !).
Take a look at Materialboerse (http://www.materialboerse.de/), WITT