[ic] foundation exporting transactions.txt in query/check_orders

Fri Oct 11 15:03:24 2002

Quoting Jeff Dafoe (jeff@badtz-maru.com):
> Hello,
>
>     In the foundation demo, query/check_orders contains the following near
> the bottom:
>
> [seti export][tag export transactions transactions.txt][/tag][/seti]
> [seti export][tag export orderline orderline.txt][/tag][/seti]
>
>     Doesn't this export the transactions and orderline tables every time any
> user checks an order?

Yes, it does. Probably it would be better to do:

[tmp ugly_dbm][/tmp]

[calc]
	return if $Config->{Database}{transactions}{Class} =~ /DBI/;
	$Scratch->{ugly_dbm} = 1;
	return;
[/calc]

[if scratch ugly_dbm]
    [index table=transactions export-only=1]
    [index transactions export-only=1]
[/if]

to do that only if the tables are DBM.

--