[ic] Missing credit card info in order reports

Thomas J.M. Burton interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 11 15:46:01 2002

Hello all,

We recently upgraded Interchange on our server to version 4.8.6 and now two of the
clients we host catalogs for have reported (apparently) random orders that do not have
the GPG-encrypted credit card info. I've looked into these orders briefly to see if I
could find a common thread, but no luck so far. This did not start happening until
after we upgraded Interchange.

The majority of orders for both of these catalogs are coming through normally. Has
anyone else had this problem? I've tried searching through the IC mail list archives,
but didn't find anything helpful. Below are more details about what we're running.

Apache 1.3.12
Interchange 4.8.6
GPG 1.0.2
Perl 5.6.1