[ic] Verisign connectivity

Fri Oct 11 15:58:01 2002

Quoting Matthew Villa (matt@1percent.com):
> > Questions - Do I need to follwo all of the instructions on the
> verisign
> > SDK - Makefile and all of that stuff - or just move those two or three
> > important files - signio.pm, libpfpro.so and the cert into the
> Interchange
> > directories?
>
> Step 1:
>
> You must copy over your Payflow SDK certificate to your interchange
> directory. Lets say your Interchange directory is /usr/local/interchange

[snip]

Excellent. I am sure Kevin will steal this for interchange.rtfm.info,
and soon we hope with the new web site to have some better pointers to
outstanding info like this. Thanks.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer