[ic] Adding records to Oracle table with non-unique index?

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 11 17:45:02 2002

Hi all -

Have a client who wants me to insert a record into an oracle table which
has a non-unique index (key) column, purposely to allow multiple entries
with the same index value. It seems that every data table writing method in
Interchange is designed to prevent this, updating the first matching record
found instead of writing a new one. Anybody have any ideas on how I can
force IC to blindly insert the new record into the table?

Thanks,

Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D         eCommerce | Consulting | Hosting
Placerville, CA  95667        edl@newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (530) 622-9426 Fax