[ic] shipping preferences

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Oct 13 13:26:00 2002

> I understand that ic selects shipping options based on the
> available input -
> for example - no zip code and you don't get some choices.
>
> Obviously the wizard set up doesn't work..
>
> So - How can I set a handleing charge directly in the tables?
> How can I select which shipping methods I will offer?
>
> Does the shipping amount listed in the checkout page include handeling?
>
> Thanks in advance

I am on 4.8.3 and it is in Adminitration -> shipping... this will interact
on your behalf with products/shipping.asc and products/state.foo and maybe
some others depending on shipping method.

And there a couple things you may want to look at in
Administration ->Preferences -> Shipping

I assume by Wizard you mean Administration -> Wizard, when I was new I tried
playing around with that (4.8.3) and I got the impression it was "just the
begining of an idea" and *not that* functional.

HTH

Paul