[ic] Credit card return values help.

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 14 00:16:00 2002

Hello,

I'm almost finished with an IC site for a client and need one piece of
advice:

The site uses real-time CC processing -- which works fine.  The processor
creates its own order # and returns it via the %result hash as
$results{'order-id'} and IC generates it's own order number
(mv_order_number).

My question/s is/are:
Is there a way to pass mv_order_number to my Globalsub that processes the
credit cards?

-- or --

How do I access the %result hash (similar to the signio example) returned by
my Globalsub in my receipt page?

I've tried the obvious things:
--------------------------
[perl]
$Tag->tmp('new_order_id'), $result{'order-id'})
[/perl]

[scratch new_order_id]
--------------------------
gives me nothing.

[perl]
$Tag->scratch($result{'order-id'})
[/perl]
also gives me nothing.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mike K
kenshin@planetanime.com