[ic] REconfig catalog on virtual host

webmaster interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 14 10:56:01 2002

Is there a way to reconfig a catalog without access to the server command
line or IC's Admin section?  IC is integrated into cPanel (the web hosting
control panel interface) and I need to change the catalog URL to an IP
address.

This is web site is not live yet and since the catalog and admin sections of
IC use the installed domain name (www.domainname.com) the admin section does
not work until we can reconfig the catalog with an IP address and use "Apply
Changes" in the admin section.

If anyone knows of a method to reconfig the catalog, other than with a
command line or in the admin section (perhaps a purl or php program
installed on the web server?) please let me know.