[ic] Perl Modules

Brandon Mercer interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 14 11:06:00 2002

Morning everyone!  I've searched through the docs all morning about
installing perl modules on a Slackware machine.  I've got slackware 8.1,
installing interchange 4.8.6 from a tarbal.  I untar the archive, cd to
the directory and do 'perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Interchange'' and
at the end I get the following results failing....
base/message.t 100% 1-16
local/autoload.t 100% 1
local/get.t 100% 1-2
local/http.t 100% 1-18
robot/ua.t 100% 1-7
So, I'm sure what this means is that either I need to install something
else on the system before I try this.... or maybe I need to manually
load the modules?  I'm running perl 5.6.1.  Thanks for you guys help.
Brandon Mercer