[ic] REconfig catalog on virtual host

Ryan Grace interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 14 11:22:01 2002

You can also change your local hosts file to point to
the new server when you type in the domain name before
the domain name transfer has been completed.

In WindowsXP or Win 2000, check out
/windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts.  In Linux the
file is /etc/hosts in most cases.  Changes take effect
upon saving under Windows, but I think a SIGHUP to
inetd is needed under Linux.  Can be kind of kludgy,
but works well.

Ryan