[ic] Perl Modules

Brandon Mercer interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 14 11:33:01 2002

Ryan Grace wrote:

>Those don't look like failures.  That output looks
>like the results of the test part of the make process.
> And it looks like the tests completed ok.  Are you
>sure it didn't install?
>
>Ryan

Ok, I guess I don't really understand what is failing then.  When I go
to do this function I was under the impression that I was just
installing the perl modules for interchange.  If this is a maketest what
isn't compiling, the modules or interchange itself?  And on to the
deeper question what to do to fix this!  Thanks,
Brandon