[ic] ICDEV search engine not working properly

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 14 13:35:01 2002

Racke suggested that I utilize mv_like_field and mv_like_spec for a
performance issue.  Not being familiar with either, I hit the ICDEV
search engines and they turned up nothing, so I searched all of my local
e-mails and found old messages, some from this year, some from 2001.

Yes, I still need details on the ITL but more critical, is that there
appears to be a problem with the search engine and archives and none of
us like seeing the same dumb question asked a zillion times, but a
technical glitch like this will certainly contribute to that...

If there is any doubt, I can e-mail screen scraps in JPG formats to
illustrate it...  Just ask, off-list.

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028