[ic] problems with order profile

David Millet interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 14 13:47:01 2002

Hey all,

    I'm modifying the foundation demo and have run into a problem.
 After filling out the form with their name, credit card information,
etc., I have created a page with some additional information for them to
fill out.  Here's a detailed run-down:

1. User fills out name, address, credit card info, etc. on
ord/checkout.html page
2. Everything checked in etc/profiles.order using profile called
credit_card.  On success, user is sent to ord/moreInfo.html.
3. User fills out info, submits.
4. Profile more_info is used, finalizes the order and user sees their
online receipt.

Right now its breaking down when they submit their information.  Instead
of an online reciept I see a 404 "Page () cannot be found" page, the
order isn't finalized, and everything is still in the shopping cart.

What could I be forgetting?

Here's my more_info order profile.  If you need some more code of mine
let me know.

__NAME__                            more_info

&final = yes
&setcheck=mv_email [value email]

__END__

I appreciate any help I can get.  Thanx all.

David