[ic] how do I get my [more] pages to keep my searchspec values

Thanh Luong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 14 13:52:00 2002

My searchspec values seem to get lost when I use the
got to the [more] pages.

At the top of my results page I have the following
code.
[value-extended name=mv_searchspec index=0]
[value-extended name=mv_searchspec index=1]
[value-extended name=mv_searchspec index=2]
On a previous page a have a coordinate search with 3
mv_searchspec's

When I hit the 'next set of matches' link at the
bottom
the values in the code above get lost. Is there a way
to retain those values so I may call them up again?

Or can I simply code in a form in the [more-list] area
with <input type=hidden value=[value-extended...]> If
so, How do I code it and get it to submit with the
more list.

Thanks in advance,
Tom