[ic] Verisign connectivity

Matthew Villa interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 14 13:53:24 2002

> Am I correct in understanding that I just need those few files - the
cert,
> libpfpro.so and signio.pm from the SDK - and then I don't need
anything
> else
> from it?  That is, is it ok to just grab those files, copy them where
they
> are supposed to go and then delete everything else in the SDK?

I left out about 2 things last time I posted this howto document. But,
here's everything you need to know to get Payflow Pro to work.

Step 1:

You must copy over your Payflow SDK certificate to your interchange
directory. Lets say your Interchange directory is /usr/local/interchange

Then create the dir certs under the lib dir. So, you have the dir
/usr/local/interchange/lib/certs

Copy the certificate from your Payflow SDK dir which is usually located
at:  /usr/local/payflow/certs/f73e89fd.0
to /usr/local/interchange/lib/certs

I heard an alternative way of doing this is to set your PFPRO_CERT_PATH
variable to the location to your certificate. Or, another thing you
could do is create a symbolic link.

Step 2:

Edit your catalog.cfg for your cart and add configure these variables:
Variable        MV_PAYMENT_MODE         signio
Variable        MV_PAYMENT_SECRET       your password
Variable        MV_PAYMENT_ID           your login id
Variable        MV_PAYMENT_VENDOR       verisign
Variable        SIGNIO_SERVER           payflow.verisign.com
Variable        SIGNIO_SECRET           your password
Variable        SIGNIO_ID               your login id
Variable        SIGNIO_PARTNER          verisign

By default the Signio payment module will create a sale transaction. If
you want to perform only an authorization add this to your catalog.cfg
file:

Route signio transaction auth

Then, you can look at your transaction ID for that authorization in the
order_id column in your transaction table in the database.

Step 3:

Determine if the directive CreditCardAuto is set to "yes" in your
catalog.cfg file. If so, comment out that directive by placing a pound
sign in front of it or change the value to no.

Step 4:

Download the latest Signio payment module here:
http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/downloads/payments/Signio.txt

Copy that file to interchange home dir/lib/Vend/Payment which is usually

/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Payment

Save the file as Signio.pm and that will overwrite your current payment
module.

Step 5:

Create a symbolic link to the pfpro file to the /usr/bin path.
e.g. ln -s /usr/local/payflow/bin/pfpro /usr/bin

Step 6:

Add this to interchange.cfg

Require module Vend::Payment::Signio

Step 7: