[ic] Vend::Payment::Authorizenet not present

Jerry O'Brien interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 14 18:11:01 2002

I just migrated from an older version of IC that used globalsub/authorizenet
instead of the built-in Vend::Payment::Authorizenet module. I have placed
the line

    Require module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet

into interchange.cfg, but when I restart the server, I get:

    Required Perl module Vend::Payment::Authorizenet not present

The Authorizenet.PM file is in lib/Vend/Payment.

I was missing openssl & ssleay at first, but I installed them and then
rebuilt the server in case of dependencies. Is there anything else I have to
do to get it to find the Authorizenet module?

Jerry O'Brien