[ic] NS7 interaction with mod_interchange

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 15 01:13:01 2002

Jeff Dafoe [jeff@badtz-maru.com] wrote:

> without
> suffered
> > > >
> Embarassingly enough I am now not able to reproduce the issue.  The only
> thing I can think of to explain the behavior is that I must have had
> mod_interchange 1.21 installed.  I did check before posting the original
> message by comparing the timestamp on the .so file in my 1.22 directory to
> the timestamp on the module in the apache libexec directory, however, I did
> since then reinstall 1.22 and now cannot reproduce the issue.  So I can only
> assume administrator error on my part.

This thread prompted me to update mod_interchange to 1.23.  From now
on, mod_interchange will add its version number into the Apache version
string.  There are no other changes from 1.22 so an upgrade is not
urgent.

> Sorry for wasting yours and Mike's time.  As pennance I have started
> answering some of the newbie questions posted to the list.

No trouble at all.  It's good to see that mod_interchange is being used
with some degree of success.

I have managed to build a bit of a backlog on the lists I subscribe to
over the last couple of weeks.  I'm slowly catching up, and will be my
usual chatty self soon enough. :-)