[ic] constant hash not session dependent and ic chat area?

'Lawrence Dirienzo Jr' interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Oct 15 12:35:01 2002

October 15, 2002

Hello icdevgroup.

I want to define a hash variable as a constant that is not specific to a
session that I will use for referencing constant values.

Can I have this catalog level hash?  What would the syntax look like if
I were to put it in catalog.cfg, catalog_after or catalog_before.

Also is there any other method or place that IC users exchange questions
and answers?  Are there any chat areas set up anywhere and ones that
have activity?  Please send me that information if it is available.

Thanks.

Lawrence